- Filling outside: new pure white goose feathers and down, class 1, 100% down, CUIN 650
- Filling core: new pure white goose feathers, KL 1, 100% feathers, CUIN 450
- Fabric: 100% cotton twill with aloe vera coating
- Suitable for people with house dust allergies (NOMITE)
- Species-appropriate free-range farming – no live plucking (RDS)
- Washable at 60°C, suitable for tumble drying
- Total capacity 1000g
NOMITE – PURE POWN SUITABLE FOR ALLERGIES
All HEFEL feather pillows are certified by the NOMITE brand and have therefore proven to be suitable for people with house dust allergies. The optimal climatic and thermal ratio of clean dust pillows for humans is unfavorable for mites.
RDS – RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
The entire range of HEFEL down has RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certification. The certificate guarantees that feathers and down come from species-appropriate and healthy ducks and geese. This means that the animals were given a happy life without suffering from pain, fear and stress. The standard covers the entire supply chain – from the farmer or poultry farm to the finished product – and thus guarantees complete traceability. The welfare of the animals comes first - hence H. The best housing and feeding conditions (no force feeding!) and live plucking of animals is also prohibited.
Hefel Textil GmbH
HEFEL Textil is one of the most successful and innovative producers of bedding in Europe and a market leader for natural bedding products. Established in 1907, HEFEL remains a family firm and is proud of its successful track record that goes back more than 100 years. HEFEL is well known for its unique innovations and first-class products of the highest quality. All HEFEL products are 100% Made in Austria and impress with their luxurious fabrics and special fillings based on natural raw materials.More from this supplier