HEFEL CLASSIC BED LINES – DREAMY FEELING IN PREVIOUS ELEGANCE.
The exclusive HEFEL Classic bed linen made of the finest TENCEL in bright white and noble champagne is an expression of timeless elegance and a synonym for purity and luxury. A pleasure for the eyes, and experience on the skin, and a treat for the body.
Environmental aid has calculated that 263 liters of water must be used for one kilogram of lyocell fibers, compared with 11,000 liters of conventional cotton! Due to climate change, lower cotton yields are expected in the coming years, which will further increase the importance of regenerated fibers such as TENCEL.
TENCEL fibers produced with Micro Technology are exceptionally fine and are made from the natural raw material wood
- No. 1 in moisture management
- Ideal for sensitive skin and allergy sufferers
- More absorbent than cotton and gentler than silk
- Reduced bacterial growth
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving production
- Bedlinen with the smallest CO2 footprint