This bedding comes from the Classic collection of the house Hefel and impresses with the beautiful cube pattern and the high quality.
The entire HEFEL bed linen is an absolute luxury product and is made of the exclusive cellulose fiber TENCEL (raw material wood). The uniquely delicate fabric with silky shine envelops you gently like touch and gives you harmony in your sleep. More details can be found on the individual products.
Environmental aid has calculated that 263 liters of water must be used for one kilogram of lyocell fibers, compared with 11,000 liters of conventional cotton! Due to climate change, lower cotton yields are expected in the coming years, which will further increase the importance of regenerated fibers such as TENCEL.
- No. 1 in moisture management
- Ideal for sensitive skin and allergy sufferers
- More absorbent than cotton and gentler than silk
- Reduced bacterial growth
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving production
- Bedlinen with the smallest CO2 footprint