The bed linen MEANDER is part of the Classic HEFEL Collection and is made of 100% exclusive TENCEL® cellulose fiber. The stripes grant timeless elegance, which you can buy in 8 colours. The bed linen conform to the highest quality and processing standards. The elegant design turns your bedroom into an oasis of well-being.
TENCEL® MICRO was developed by HEFEL in 2001. TENCEL®, a 100% natural fiber made from wood, combines the qualities of cotton and the elegance of silk. TENCEL ® is a pure natural fiber made from 100% cellulose and offers a wonderful sleep.
Care instructions for Tencel® bedlinen
This luxurious bedding is characterized by a very delicate Tencel ® natural fiber, which requires special care.
- Delicate wash cycle up to max. 60 degrees.
- Close the zipper before washing.
- Turn the bedlinen inside out before washing.
- Use mild detergent for silk, colorful detergent ore normal laundry detergents are too aggressive.
- The Micro-TENCEL® bedlinen is characterized by fast air drying. Through disclaim on a dryer, the bed linen is protected from abrasion.
- Iron the bed linen only with soft pressure and low temperatures. If you regularly iron with strong pressure and high temperature, the fiber breaks.
Hefel Textil GmbH
HEFEL Textil is one of the most successful and innovative producers of bedding in Europe and a market leader for natural bedding products. Established in 1907, HEFEL remains a family firm and is proud of its successful track record that goes back more than 100 years. HEFEL is well known for its unique innovations and first-class products of the highest quality. All HEFEL products are 100% Made in Austria and impress with their luxurious fabrics and special fillings based on natural raw materials.More from this supplier