+43-7583-51166 Mo-Fr: 8-12 and Mo&Fr: 14-18
You are not registered?
- open account beginning with 2nd order
- overview about your orders
- order faster
- manage personal data
This bed linen comes from the Classic collection by Hefel and impresses with its elegant, fine line design and high quality.
All HEFEL bed linen is an absolute luxury product and is made from the exclusive cellulose fiber TENCEL (wood as a raw material). The uniquely delicate fabric with a silky sheen envelops you like a gentle touch and gives you harmony while you sleep. You can find more details on the individual products.
The environmental aid has calculated that for one kilogram of lyocell fibers 263 liters of water must be used, with conventional cotton it is 11,000 liters! Due to climate change, poorer cotton yields are to be expected in the coming years, which will further increase the importance of regenerated fibers such as TENCEL.
- TENCEL fibers produced with microtechnology are exceptionally fine and are made from the natural raw material wood
- Nr. 1 in moisture management
- Ideal for sensitive skin and allergy sufferers
- More absorbent than cotton and softer than silk
- Reduced bacterial growth
- Environmentally friendly and energy-saving production
- Bed linen with the smallest CO2 footprint
In our showroom you can view a lot of products from the online shop and we will be happy to advise you about our products.Show on map
Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 12:00,
Monday & Friday: 14:00 - 18:00