The trend Tencel bed linen Ischia convinces with its elegant colors on silky soft Tencel fabrics. The front shows a beautiful floral pattern, the back is silver. Hefel bed linen is particularly skin-friendly and therefore a treat for the body.
TENCEL® MICRO was developed by HEFEL in 2001. TENCEL®, a 100% natural fiber made from wood, combines the qualities of cotton and the elegance of silk. TENCEL ® is a pure natural fiber made from 100% cellulose and offers a wonderful sleep.
fiber confidence: HEFEL products are in accordance with the OEKO-TEX® Standard and therefore offer a high textile quality.
OEKO-TEX® products are tested for more than a hundred parameters relevant to health. Thus, all HEFEL products are definitely hygienic and sanitary harmless.
Care instructions for Tencel® bedlinen
This luxurious bedding is characterized by a very delicate Tencel ® natural fiber, which requires special care.
- Delicate wash cycle up to max. 60 degrees.
- Close the zipper before washing.
- Turn the bedlinen inside out before washing.
- Use mild detergent for silk, colorful detergent ore normal laundry detergents are too aggressive.
- The Micro-TENCEL® bedlinen is characterized by fast air drying. Through disclaim on a dryer, the bed linen is protected from abrasion.
- Iron the bed linen only with soft pressure and low temperatures. If you regularly iron with strong pressure and high temperature, the fiber breaks.
You can increase the life of Hefel bed linen considering these points!
Hefel Textil GmbH
HEFEL Textil is one of the most successful and innovative producers of bedding in Europe and a market leader for natural bedding products. Established in 1907, HEFEL remains a family firm and is proud of its successful track record that goes back more than 100 years. HEFEL is well known for its unique innovations and first-class products of the highest quality. All HEFEL products are 100% Made in Austria and impress with their luxurious fabrics and special fillings based on natural raw materials.More from this supplier