The sisal fiber, obtained from the sisal agave, is a strong, durable fiber. High quality, long sisal fibers of the sisal agave is processed for the rugs.
All rugs have the following characteristics:
- permanently antistatic
- fire behavior according to DIN 66081: T-a
- Audited for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard
- for permanent intensive use in the private sector
- suitable for stairs except Goliplast and Structura
- suitable for underfloor heating
The further processing of real natural-fiber-rugs, such as dyeing, spinning, weaving, coating, and mounting take place in one of the last sisal weaving mill in Europe exclusively in Austria, in an environmentally friendly way. Our sisal rugs are processed according to strict quality criteria. This is certified by the Oeko-Tex certificate.